The People behind Netbox
The Netbox Project is brought to you by a consortium of nine partners representing Ireland, Finland, Portugal, Lithuania, Romania, Germany, Poland, United Kingdom and Germany with funding from the European Commission under the Lifelong Learning Programme 2007 - 2013. The project consortium consists of both Acting and Supporting partners as follows:
- Meath Partnership - Ireland - Project Co-ordinator
- Superact - United Kingdom
- Jaunimo Karjeros Centras - Lithuania
- Association for Educational and Sustainable Development - Romania
- Institute for Human Resource Development – Poland
- Santa Casa da Misericórdia de Santarém – Portugal
- CARDET – Cyprus: Research and Quality Assurance
- Innoventum – Finland: Technology Infrastructure
- University of Paderborn – Germany: Pedagogic Supports
Collective expertise in the areas of vocational education and training, community and local development, business development, research and technology is available within the consortium. Each partner has established local working groups in their pilot communities to ensure that the views, needs and support requirements of rural communities are at the heart of the project's development process.
Research and asset mapping within the our local rural communities is underway and the first research report from the project is due in November 2012. Keep in touch with the Netbox project, by subscribing to our RSS feed or check out our regularly updated News Section.